0

Show your teeth!


Today I was just thinking to myself about all the things in life that make me smile. Most of them are little things.. but they provide just enough joy to make bad days a little more bearable. 

So.. here are a few!
  • When a Jack Johnson song randomly pops up on my iPod
  • When I see other people smile
  • Seeing people praise Jesus, even in the small moments :)
  • Waking up in the middle of the night, only to see my sister sleeping in the most random position
  • People who have manners (chivalry is not dead fellas)
  • Crunchy leaves
  • Rain boots
  • Random texts from unexpected people 
  • People who are genuine.. it's refreshing
  • FOOD.. all kinds
  • Those moments when someone says the same thing at the same time as you.. instant best friends! haha
  • Bright flowers
  • Hearing someone quote something from The Office
  • Finding money in the laundry... score!
  • Seeing God's plan in ACTION! :)
  • The Dream Center, LA
  • Jennifer Alexa Smith
  • Praise and worship practice
  • Walking in to my dorm, seeing my fish Max swimming around, and knowing he survived another day
  • Chocolate
  • Star gazing/sunsets/God's amazing creation... Seriously, wow!
Okay so I could keep this up forever! But I'm sure you don't want to read this forever. 
Soooo.. here's your mission: comment and tell me a few things that make you smile! 

Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." (NIV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top